Saturday, April 11, 2009

Recent Creations

I wanted to share with you the dresses that I have finished.

Emma in a custom pink peasant dress. If you have pictures of your girls in one of my dresses I would love to see them. Let me know if you will let me post thier photo's on my site I would love to start a gallery.

The Pink floral is very Popular! These are 2 of the 4 that I have made and I am currently working on another one. But take a look at the blue it is super cute as well.

A custom Cherry peasant dress and a Yellow and Orange Citus print! If you want a print that is not shown contact me and I can see what I can do. I love going to the fabric store and exploring new options!

Party dresses in the red flowers and pink, silver and black. These are size 8 the largest that I can make if you have questions about size email me your little girls height and waist measurements and I will let you know what size I think would be best.
I have several that I am working on now and I will post those when I am finished.

Don't forget you can order in the side bar and if you have any questions please feel free to email me!


Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

You are doing an AMAZING JOB..
I have tohave that red one.. it is beautiful..
Happy Easter..

Grandma Blog said...

What a beautiful little model.

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Looking good!!

Mendy said...

We received the pink dress and it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Thanks Cora! You do great work!


Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations