Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sewing Again!

I have not had any orders in a while and while a break is good, we need to earn some extra money to bring home our baby! So I decided to just go ahead and make up a couple of things and so if you have been just itching to order but did not know when the right time was, it is now! Here is what I have done recently.


Please check out this auction set up by Robin at Red Thread Stitches, if you are interested in this outfit below, I have donated it to help Little China Flower, a great charity.

Auction for China Little Flower

If you are interested in the peasant outfit I don't have it listed but I can make it in almost all the fabric choices I have available. Just send me an email.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very cute..
Love the fabric..
Have a great weekend...

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations