Sunday, March 22, 2009

Knot/Apron Dress

Front


Back

New Choices! Unfortunately my local store has stopped carrying a couple of my fabric choices. So I have selected these new options and I know they will be adorable. As always email me with any questions.

Fabric Choices


$55.00
Sizes: 6 months - 4T

Order by using the paypal buttons on the side bar.
Please email me with any questions
Larger sizes may be available email me for pricing and fabric availability.
shipping $5 for the first dress and $2.50 for each additional dress
If you are local let me know before you order and I can meet you to deliver

3 comments:

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL...
Love them..
You are AMAZING..

sweet momma luv u said...

Oh my Goodness!!! This is just so beautiful. You are very talented ...How big will you go? Like a size 10-12? I would love one for Gabby.

Jody

Deb said...

I also like the cherry fabric, do you have enough for this one?

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations